"Forest Views" Lifestyle and LocationIf you're looking to "enjoy the country life" on a beautiful rural property, this one is for you! Located a few kilometers west and south of Narrogin, on a sealed road and close to a winery and a school this is one country property that really has the "lifestyle" thing worked out.
Featuring an elevated position, rising up from the road and with lovely rural views from most directions. Numerous picturesque granite outcrops on the property give it an interesting character and provide a range of options for building sites.
The soil is top quality red/brown granite loam over most of the property and is currently growing high yielding agricultural crops. the property is boundary fenced, has a dam full of water and a winter creek line runs through one corner. After many years ownership by one family here is your chance to own this quality property. Don't miss out!
- Land Area: 40hect
- Views: Rural views over farmland and some natural bush
- Description of Country: undulating mainly elevated granite loam country
- Improvements: Fencing and one dam
- Fencing: Boundary only, old but sound
- Comments: 1 Dam
- Type: Freehold
- Shire/District Council: Narrogin
- Additional comments: No stock currently on property
Included in Sale
- Crops: Current crop owned b y lessee
Service & Facilities
- General comments: Current lessee has lease until 2019
- Roads to property: Sealed Road - Tarwonga Road
Can I afford "Forest View" 1417 Tarwonga Rd, Highbury, WA, 6313?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote