43 Doney Street, NARROGIN
Light and Spacious
Spacious two bedroom home elevated on a corner block close to schools.
This comfortable and roomy home is freshly painted; neat, light and welcoming. Inside you will find,
• Kitchen dining with stainless steel 5 burner stove
• Living room with large windows with views over the town
• 2 light and roomy queen size bedrooms
• High ceilings with art deco features and hard wood floor and
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
Outside, create your own space in the front and rear garden or keep them exactly as they are and appreciate the minimum maintenance they require. In the 6m x 9m (approx.) garage that has access from the side street, park your car and make use of the additional room for a man cave/workshop or storage.
This is wonderful opportunity to buy your first home or to downsize in a good location. Make it your home. Call Sandra on 0487 316 906
Other features: Close to Schools
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed